Re: The changing face of radio (was: Re: Boston's Newsradio Void)

At 10:15 AM 6/21/98 -0400, you wrote:

>This is especially true out here in the smaller markets, where every dime
counts.
>Here in Orange Ma, this is how things have blossomed:  (Sales/Listening area
>within 30 miles-- NOT COL)
>
>1980                                            1998

Maybe you'd better try presenting the info in the table again in some other
way. Tables do not travel well via Internet e-mail. Tab characters, which do
not reproduce in the same way on various systems, and margin limitations can
mess things up pretty badly. I saved the file and opened it in another app
in which I can control the font size, but the table simply did not arrive in
a form in which I have confidence. 1520 (ex-WPOE; last calls I remember are
WGAM) does not seem to appear in your current list. I would believe that
1520 is now dark if I could remember reading a post to that effect. But even
if the station did go dark for a while, I think I recall that it was
repurchased by one-time owner Ed Skutnick, who returned it to the air. Is
that not so?

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205