Re: weather at 4

I like Jack Williams a lot and feel for the nonsense that has been going on at
'BZ but I have often wondered if he was tipping the flask a bit sometimes! As
for Sean Mooney, he has gotten better since joining the 'BZ team but I still
can't forget that he was a WWF commentator!

In a message dated 7/1/98 10:28:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gff@mediaone.net