No Subject

*On Friday, we started off back on the South Shore, beginning with
CFMB's current towers, a six-tower inline array.  As the rains set in
again, we drove further south to CJAD, where we were greeted with a
pleasant surprise.  The transmitter plant supervisor, who lives next
door, saw us taking pictures in the fog and invited us in to see the
old Continental transmitter and the even older Continental backup.  He
then pulled out the photo album so we could see the damage that kept
800 off the air for almost six months.  The site itself was without
power for more than three weeks.