Re: WNEW FM

On 25 Jun 98 at 0:39, SteveOrdinetz wrote:

> Sounds like she got out while the gettin' was good!  I would imagine
> there's gonna be more blood shed on Stark Lane!  And WNEW was/is in
> dire need of fresh blood!

  Just another fine example of how Capstar is destroying another
great New England radio station, and to think they have only just
begun!!! Start looking for more satillite dishes around your
friendly neighborhood Capstar station, and put 2 and 2 together!

Take Care,

Roy Lawrence

Proud to have worked for a *GREAT* company such as
"Knight Broadcasting", but smart enough to bail out before
anymore sudden disappearances of staff members, no thanks
to Capstar.