"In the News"

I used to love "In the News" when I was a kid and I often credit those quick
news snipets as helping educate me and my younger brother to current events
and the like. I think programs like that can really help kids understand
information, not unlike "Schoolhouse Rock" or that funny science guy, are
really important because young people are so out of touch with current events.

Tony

<< > Wasn't Christopher Glenn of CBS radio the voice of the CBS TV feature