Re: MESSAGE ID: 1EC610858

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998 NORIAC@mln.lib.ma.us wrote:

> I also remember that the old "CBS Mystery Theatre" aired on WEEI TWICE--
>  first when it premiered in 1974 for a few years, then later at the end
>  of it's run. I think it aired on the old WMEX-later WITS-during the
>  middle years. I think CBS returned it to 'EEI after WITS began running
>  it only on weekends (it was broadcast seven nights a week).

And no one has mentioned that, for a number of years, they ran old-time
radio programs for a couple of hours in the evening.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/