Re: Radio Hall of Fame

Ron Gitschier wrote:

> Ok, Lowell - Lawrence Market, but my nomination is for Jack Peterson,
> who gave us 17 years behind the board in AM control at 4 Broadway in
> Lowell. (spent another 17 in New Bedford as well, I recall. Where is he
> now??????) I admired, amongst other elements, his command of the English
> language.
He spent 17 years at WNBH New Bedford,until he was let go last year when
the station went all satellite country oldies(same bird feed that WWKB
Buffalo had at one time).I believe he may have done/or is doing some fill
in talk at WBSM in New Bedford.Also let's not forget during his tenure at
both WLLH and WNBH,he also did play by play of many High School sports
events,especially football.
                             Mark Watson