Re: Radio Hall of Fame

Bill O'Neill wrote:

> In case there is any room left (!) how about Mike Addams ( now at Magic ).
> (Not the Mike Adams of sports side of things.)  Solid and steady and has
> certainly gone the distance in Beantn.  Oh, and a nice guy at that.
> Bill O'Neill

I'll second that motion!

Ok, Lowell - Lawrence Market, but my nomination is for Jack Peterson,
who gave us 17 years behind the board in AM control at 4 Broadway in
Lowell. (spent another 17 in New Bedford as well, I recall. Where is he
now??????) I admired, amongst other elements, his command of the English
language.

Ron Gitschier
WLLH late 60s-1982 listener (& 1978 Program Log clerk)
WYHI/1570 Island Radio Weekend Host
Fernandina Beach, FL