All-News stations?

In a message dated 98-06-15 14:03:33 EDT, dan.strassberg@worldnet.att.net
writes:

<< Is St Louis a top-15 market? I think KMOX is news-talk, not all-news. And
 what about Houston? Is it a top-15 market and is KTRH all news? Is Tampa Bay
 a top-15 market? What is the all-news station there, WHNZ? I think WHNZ
 carries some talk, and despite a good frequency, 570, WHNZ can only be heard
 along the coast because it has to protect WDBO in Orlando on 580.>>

St. Louis is market 18.  KMOX is similar to BZ, with news/talk/sports

Houston is market 9.  I don't know about KTRH.

Tampa is market 22.  Again, HNZ has other programming besides news.

Mike Thomas, WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks