WNFT (was Re Norhteast Radio Watch)

>Hmmm.  Maybe there's still hope for WILD getting WNFT.

As far as WNFT is concerned, whomever buys the station may seriously wish to
consider keeping the "Touch" format, or even better, having an all-local
version of the same music.

2 Antidotes regarding WNFT:

A woman (Black, 42 years old) doesn't even listen to WILD any more. She
listens to 1150AM everytime she has the radio on at home or work.

Last week my car broke down and I had to get a rental, which I picked up in
the South End (where I work, as that's where my car died). The raid was SET
TO 1150AM when I stepped in the car.

WILD went ALL OVER their "prime" listening area (Dudley Sta, Downtown Xing,
Central Sq) doing surveys! Why? IMHO, WNFT is making an impact in the Urban
community, and WILD is the direct victim, both because of no nighttime
broadcast, and because of their younger "skew" of music (yeh, I mean Rap).

- -Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH