Re: WRKO Follies: Williams, Carr, Leykis.

Are you sure about this? I remember one of the radio rags doing a huge piece
on Leykis showing that he was beating Limboob in his first book. I don't have
the numbers in front of me, it was so long ago, but it was stated in one of
the trades.

In a message dated 6/12/98 3:57:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,