J. Gallant's TV DX

As far as the connecticut stations go,
i can't tell you what is what, but I can
indeed confirm WXTV and WNJU (UHF channels
41 and 47 respectively).

WXTV transmits from
studios in Teaneck, NJ and a transmitter on
the Empire State Bldg. in NYC. THey are licenced
to Paterson, N.J. and are a UNIVISION o&o.

WNJU-TV 47 transmits from the Empire St. Bldg. in
NYC, are licenced to Newark, NJ and are a Telemundo
o&o (they could be an affiliate, I dunno)

- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak