Re: WNRB/WEEI-Maike Adams....

Mike Adams was a regular/ semi-regular guest on
WEEI's "The Big Show" with Glen Ordway. Maybe
he thought that the WNRB gig would be worth it,
but given its signal (at least in certain areas) and
the fact that the city already has a full- time sports
station in WEEI, it was admittedly a gamble for him
to try a show at WNRB.