Re: Same calls since day 1

I realize the information below falls outside the original parameters
specified for the topic in the subject line (Boston area AMs with
original call letters) but reading subsequent posts from all over about
"same since Day One" made me notice something unusual about my
hometown.  Concord NH is the city of license for five radio stations,
ALL of which retain their original calls AND frequencies:  WKXL (1450,
since 1946), WKXL-FM (102.3, 1972), WSPS (90.5, 1974), WEVO (89.1,
1981), and WJYY (105.5, 1983).  In recent years, WKXL stationery has
even been using the same logo as in 1946!