Re: WRKO Follies: Williams, Carr, Leykis.

At 02:12 PM 6/9/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Hahah. She was such a pompous witch!

I disagree completely. I think she's a top-flight talk talent--well
informed, quick-witted, and sharp tongued. The first time I heard her (I was
visiting Nashville and she was doing AM drive on WLAC at the time), I knew
in an instant that she belonged in Boston. A few months later, she was here.
I think she epitomizes what talk talent should be and do. She and her
producer certainly acted awfully suspicious of callers, however, and that's
not a particularly good way to attract calls.

I just wish she could have used her quick wit more effectively to decimate
that s__t for brains Carr. Nobody deserves to be the object of Victoria's
derision more richly than he does. We've had some a__h_l_s on Boston radio
over the years, but nobody comes close to Carr in being such pond scum. He's
a disgrace to a city that prides itself on its erudition, sophistication,
and culture.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205