Re: MESSAGE ID: 1EC610858 (Boston Radio & TV Hall of Fame)

     I would like to add my nominees to the Hall of Fame.

* GORDON SWAN- The man who made WBZ-TV possible, some
50 years ago, tonight !  (Are you                listening, CBS ?) God
love him.

* "ARKO"- "The shy-but-friendly robot" of WRKO-FM, who
      brought EXCLUSIVELY FM Rock and Roll to
        Boston on 10/12/66. "I'm Arko-Matic !!!" :)

* KEN STAHL-The last voice on the old WHDH-TV and the
       first voice on WCVB-TV, all in 13 minutes
            of each other on 3/19/72.

* WILLIE WHISTLE (Dick Beach)- What can I say ?  UHF's
            most famous clown !

More to come !!

- -Pete
==