Re: Not-A-Dr. Laura

At 02:07 AM 6/9/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Btw, in case
>you wonder what this has to do with radio, my counselling degree came in
>VERY handy in my work as a radio consultant!  Have I got stories I could
>tell you...

It sounds like the start of an interesting thread, even though you must, of
course, not reveal identities in your posts. Then we can all try to guess
which stations and which people you're writing about. And you can reply that
your lips are sealed. I say, go for it, Donna!

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205