Re: Oldest Non-Comm in Boston

David wrote--
>Yes, indeed.  An article by Kathryn Jones in the latest Emerson Beacon
>(the alumni mag) offers a few details:
>"Once settled in its new home, WERS will occupy the first floor and
>basement of the Ansin Building.  The street-level window will front a
>large performance studio and a constantly busy master control room.
[snip]

Kathy is Emerson's assistant publicist, working with the head of publicity
at Emerson, Burt Peretsky.  Also, I got a memo today saying station GM Fran
Berger is stepping down from her teaching responsibilities to concentrate
fulltime on WERS, or something like that.  As for Mr Singer, all I know
about him so far is that he is working on a book about the life of Arthur
Godfrey.