Re: Howie Carr

On Sun, 7 Jun 1998, Steve & Barb Sawyer wrote:

> It was due, I feel, primarilly to Gene Burns &
> Jerry Williams that the real truth about Mike Dukakis bankrupting this
> state and abandoning it during his 1988 bid for President got out and
> Bill Weld was elected in 1990.

I thought that was talk radio at its worst.  But that's probably because I
thought it was lies, not real truth, about Mike Dukakis that got
propagated at that time.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/