Re: Same calls since day 1

I've always employed what I'll call, for lack of a better word,
the "NARBA loophole" when considering station histories.  In other
words, if it was on 990 on March 28, 1941 and 1030 on March 29, it's
the same station on the "same" frequency in my book (or, for
Dan's example, 1470 and 1510).

If the FCC made EVERYONE (well, almost) move at once...I won't
hold it against continuity for the individual stations.

OK...now ask me again whether what's now WPZE is the original WNAC,
WLAW, or something else altogether... ;-)

- -s