Re: Mix and CBS, WNSH

<< On Howie's show yesterday, he told listeners that his
 voice mail now greeted him with "Welcome to CBS Media"
 rather than "Welcome  to American Radio Systems", and
 he joked, "Am I 'Home'?" ( a reference to the CBS
 "Welcome Home" slogan), then referred to the fact that
 someone else could be the station's owner in six or
 nine months. >>

Either yesterday morning or today, Jeff Katz was wsaying we can get info about
their new contest from the WRKO web site, as well as info about "this week's
owner.."