Re: WBKA-AM and FM, Brockton, MA

I wonder about the bleed over because I when I travel back to Boston, from
Concord, on 93S, I lose it at about the Hookset tool booths. Since their tower
is in the Concord valley, right around the plains of Clinton St., I would
imagine that it doesn't get too far south. Although, I have not seen a WKXL
coverage map, so who knows.

In a message dated 6/4/98 11:02:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,