Re: CBS Radio Mystery Theatre.....?

- ----------
John Bolduc wrote:
> WSMN in Nashua had a similar format for one hour on Sunday nights this
past
> winter. I can't recall the name of the syndicated program, but if I
recall
> it was two back to back half hour original radio dramas. If was not CBS
> radio or When Radio Was production.
>
> With all the changes at WSMN I don't expect to hear this program on the
> station again.
The program you're referring to is "Imagination Theater",it's produced and
syndicated out of a station in Seattle,I think.I recall seeing an article
about it in a publication of some sort some months ago(may have been Radio
World).The show airs on WLLH(1400)Lowell/Lawrence Sunday nights from 8 to 9
PM.                                                            Mark Watson