Re: Re: infomercials on WKXL?

<<If you look in the FCC files from about nine months ago, you'll see an NAL
to some station in the midwest for running commercials disguised as
programming>>

OK, how would this one qualify?? Here in town, one of our AMs gives a Daily
Recipe of sorts...It just so happens that in every recipe I've heard thus far,
one of the ingredients (and they mention it as "The One Ingredient You Most
Definitely Need") is a product owned by the same person who owns the
station.....No mention of it being a commercial is made..Would this count as a
no-no, or is this within the law??

- --ts