Re: Salem in Seattle

In a message dated 98-05-29 00:08:57 EDT, dan.strassberg@worldnet.att.net
writes:

<<
 It's unlike Salem not to be thorough, but the idea of moving 890 to Medford
 has all the earmarks of a half baked idea that was not clearly thought
 out--not by a longshot. >>
Out of all of these ideas, I think it's more likely that Salem would find a TX
site between Ashland and Boston....  possibly the 850 site in Needham.   After
all, they HAVE been known to rent from time to time.   The 850 site would
givethem a solid Boston signal, and would cure the Brunswick/Nashua problem if
beaming east only into Boston.   However, cross-modulation may result from the
850/890 combo.  But we've all previously discussed 850 going to the 680 site.
Any more ideas on this?
- ---jibguy