Re: Salem in Seattle

<<  Unless Salem buys and silences the two AM 900s to
 the north (Nashua NH and Brunswick ME), the 890 day pattern will be a real
 joke.  >>

Buying WCLZ would not be a problem.  I am sure that soon to be owners
Fuller/Jeffery would love to be rid of it.  I bet the license could be had for
less than $100,000.  Dumping the AM would make it easier to move the FM to
Portland and maybe also to move the tower location.  The AM is currently on
the FM stick in Brunswick.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine
First radio job:  AM 900 WKXA (now WCLZ)