Phil Hartman's death

A terrible tragedy. He was absolutely hilarious. I remember this one SNL skit
"Secrets of the Arkansas Highway Patrol" done in the mode of those 'reality'
cop shows. Hartman was playing then Gov. Clinton, hiding in the back of an
Arkansas State Trooper's car, as the trooper was pulling over these
voluptuous, blonde traffic violators to sexually pleasure Hartman/Clinton. The
camera would then pan to Hartman/Clinton, with a big smile, raising his thumb
up in approval to his catch. I fell out of my chair when I saw that skit.
Hartman was so in your face sarcastic that he made almost everything he was in
priceless. I will really miss his work.

Tony