Re: Musicradio 77 WABeatleC Beatlemania Monday

In a message dated 98-05-23 08:33:50 EDT, Bossmsx@aol.com writes:

<< DJs from WABC's past?? That's not what I heard...I heard it was going to be
 Scott Shannon (Good), and the rest, current WABC talk show hosts (you may be
 right, but that's what I heard)....If it's Curtis Sliwa and the rest of the
 gang, God Help Us then....Aborting WRKO was enough, PLEASE DON'T ABORT WABC!!

Of course they're going to use Scott Shannon, because he is across the hall at
co-owned WPLJ (95.5FM).  I don't think we're going to hear many of the
"classic" New York jocks, such as Dan Ingram--since they're all over at WCBS-
FM.  I seriously doubt that Uncle Mel would allow those people to take part.
Without Ingram, who for me personified WABC in it's Top 40 heyday, the
retrospective would seem a little empty.

Mike Thomas, WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks