Re: WNFT-1150 AM

In a message dated 98-05-23 17:32:17 EDT, mwaters@wesleyan.edu writes:

<<  Off the top of my head, its first and second adjacents seem to be clear at
night of any nearby stations it would have to worry about protecting and in
the daytime
 there's really only the 1170 in Norfolk, which the WNFT owner might be able
 to buy and put out of its misery. >>

Plus, don't forget that there is an 1150 in Middletown, CT--WMRD, which I
believe runs 1000 watts at night.  Not being technically minded, I don't know
if this would affect a WNFT power increase.

Mike Thomas, WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks