Re: Radio Disney (Was Re: WNFT-1150 AM)

>         Whenever the ratings come out now, I always wonder what the
Disney
> station is doing in each of its markets, because the ratings don't
measure
> this audience.

Yeah....you've heard of "12+" ratings.....

     They're looking for "12-" ratings!  LOL!

>         So far, Disney is using only AMs. And in a lot of cities
they're
> AMs with signals that are not anywhere near as good as WPZE...

Seems like starting out on 'bargain basement' AM's was a good strategy
to get it up and running!

They have been well recieved both professionally and by the public.

I wouldn't be surprised if they started to move to FM in a few cities...
to see how *that* goes...