Re: [Fwd: Poor Reporting]

>WBZ story this morning:
>"...pagers...didn't work...for doctors, drug dealers, people like
>that..."> >Roger Kirk

Raises the question, where would pharmaceuticals, legal or otherwise, be
without pagers?
How about:  "Dan Hausle is LIVE in ^*$% Corner in Dorc%$#$%*  with this
"we're live" report.....  Did we mention that WE'RE LIVE?"  I am predicting
the standing head for the tv news tonite:
"A SPINNING GALAXY IS COPPING A 'JONES'.  A PAGER FREE ZONE:  WHAT _WILL_
ADDICTS DO?  TO WHOM WILL THEY TURN!  WE'RE LIVE."  Wait, there's
more...."The Boston City Counsel announced a short term initiative to expand
the methadone service to all pager-less dealers.  We're live."  (Over music
bed of Billy Paul's 'Me and Mrs. Jones).  Time to go, my microwave is
beeping.

Bill O'Neill