Re: Frank Sinatra dead at 82

On Fri, 15 May 1998, Terrence M. Wood wrote:

> I think that all stations should do a tribute to the master of song!
> Including the URBANS

The 6PM newscast on WHDH-TV included footage of WROR's on-air tribute
(if my sleep-deprived eyes didn't deceive me.)  Just in case anyone is
wondering, of all the Boston TV stations we only get Channel 7 in
Kennebunk; I'll have to wait until 8PM and the New England Cable News
rebroadcast to determine how Channel 5 treated the death of Sinatra.

Take care,

Chris

P.S. Imus in the Morning had Jonathan Schwartz as a guest, and WBZ had
snippets of an interview with Ron Della Chiesa.