Re: Seinfeld

In a message dated 98-05-15 13:01:38 EDT, Terrry writes:

<< Donna, NEWS and any SitCom should not be intermixed, that is called promos,
 and if theywant to promote don't make it part of the NEWS, put it in one of
 the commercial spots.  News is what we turn in for not
 programming promos. >>

Apparently it was NEWS because both the ABC and CBS stations in Portland saw
fit to cover it on the 11 pm news and they had no interest in promoting the
program.  I will admit that the NBC station gave it much longer coverage (4 to
5 minutes) while the other stations gave it more appropriate coverage.  (1 to
2 minutes.)

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine