Re: Frank Sinatra dead at 82.

     For those of you who live in the Philadelphia area, I do believe that
WWDB (96.5) breaks away from the 24 hour mono gabfest to crank up the
STEREO generator for "Sundays with Sinatra", based on info I have received.
     As for Frank Sinatra, whether you like him or dislike him, he was a
legend.  Even while I was in college radio, I loved some of his 60's tunes
like "The Summer Wind" and "Strangers in the Night" and played them.  I
never got a complaint.  In fact, usually after I played a Frank Sinatra
tune, the next jock played another tune from him.  Coincidence, maybe.
But then again......

- -Pete-

Peter Q. George, N1GGP                  *  "Scanning the bands since 1967 !"
33 Stetson St., Apt. 2                  *                  +
Whitman, Massachusetts  02382           *                  |
USA                                     *      73         +|+    de N1GGP
PGEORGE@wellesley.edu                   *                 /|\
XERB@bigfoot.com                        *                 +|+
pqgeorge@hotmail.com                    *                 /|\