WNFT continued

In a message dated 98-05-14 14:39:30 EDT, mshbc@bu.edu writes:

<< I did some asking around and 'NFT is still in a trust as of this writing.
 They(CBS) just decided to get a new inexpensive programming source for AM
 1150 until the sale goes down.>>

Gee, I would think simulcasting WAAF (free, plus the cost of the ISDN) would
be less expensive than paying the monthly fees for The Touch.  If CBS were to
simulcast one of their Boston properties on 1150, you could throw out the cost
of the ISDN--just punch up the station on the tuner (kinda like what the
cleaning guys did with WJMN a few months back)

Maybe this means that the sale of WNFT, or WAAF for that matter, is very close
happening.

Mike Thomas, WERZ & Premiere Radio Networks