Re: Glitches, Brainlessness, and Sycophancy Too

Dib9 wrote:

> Doesn't it also justify the low opinion in which the public regards
> politicians?

Hi.  There is a case to be made for that, but I don't think this incident
adds to the evidence.

The senator believed a press report.  Is that prima facie evidence of bad
judgment?   Maybe, but I'm not *that* cynical yet.

ObRadio: WBUR debuted the "Me and Mario" show tonight from WAMC, in which
the ego of Mario Cuomo readily fills half an hour of weekly airtime.*   The
host said, among other things, that the former governor's mind is
infinitely greater than his own, and admitted that he loves Gov. Cuomo.

Some loves are better off not speaking their name.
- --Richard