Y-107

Here's a question perhaps someone can answer for me.  Since I travel to
New York several times a week, I enjoy listening to radio down there,
probably in comparison to Boston radio (not much to compare to,
though.... Boston is a LONG way down the talent pool from New York, with
certain exceptions...)

Finally, I found a country station.  On 107.1.   They position
themselves as "Y107".  Trouble is, that's the only ID one ever hears.
I've been pruposely listening between :45 and :15 past each hour to see
if they sneak a legal ID in between spots or something, but, alas, after
6 days of intent listening, nary a set of calls were to be heard.  In
the words of a friend of mine from South Carolina, "Waasuuup?"

Steve Sawyer

P.S.  Could this be a resurrected WYNY?