Re: "Listener Access"

On Mon, 11 May 1998, Dan Strassberg wrote:

> Bob said that the 11:30 broadcast was a repeat of a 7:30 AM broadcast, which
> still airs. I have never tuned in at 7:30 AM to see if this is right. I
> thought the religious programming began at 7:00, so maybe Bob meant 6:30. If
> that's so, during the winter, it would put the program on when WJIB is
> running low power. I suspect, though, that, in Brookline, you can get WJIB
> even when it runs low power.

There's very little chance of my being awake at that hour on a Sunday,
but, indeed, I usually get WJIB quite well at its low power.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/