WRPT & WJDA

Strangely enough, this morning, I noticed WJDA and WRPT running the same
talk program.  It seemed to be about restaurants on the North Shore, which
makes me wonder why WJDA was carrying it at all.  One possibility is that
the show was originating from WESX in Salem, co-owned with WJDA.  But
then, why was the show on WRPT?

I also noticed WRPT using the slogan "The Home of Local Talk."  This was
just after a promo for G. Gordon Liddy's show.  Then they went to a
TalkRadio network show.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/