Re: "Listener Access"

At 12:43 AM 5/11/98 -0400, you wrote:
>With the move of LTAR to 11:30 AM on WJIB, what has become of "Listener
>Access"?  With all the talk about community service on LTAR, has this
>excellent community service program disappeared?

Bob said that the 11:30 broadcast was a repeat of a 7:30 AM broadcast, which
still airs. I have never tuned in at 7:30 AM to see if this is right. I
thought the religious programming began at 7:00, so maybe Bob meant 6:30. If
that's so, during the winter, it would put the program on when WJIB is
running low power. I suspect, though, that, in Brookline, you can get WJIB
even when it runs low power.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205