Re: Sunday Morning Country Oldies

For what it's worth, Sunday Morning Country Oldies is the -only- time I listen
to that station. I have to agree that the current songs do seem bland by
comparison; I think they sound far too 'overproduced' for country music. The
older songs have more personality to them. And frankly, the guy hosting the
show seems to be having a ball doing it, which makes it much more enjoyable to
listen to.

just another 0.02
- -TC