Re: Stations where the sun never sets

On Wed, 6 May 1998, Jibguy wrote:

> While WJIB has always downed power at sunset correctly (740),  to make it
> easier for me, I just bought and installed a $900. unit made by ESE Corp in
> California, which will allow 10 functions for automation;  two of which I now
> use for precise down-power at sunset and up-power at sunrise.

That's interesting.  WJIB must be doing better than $72.00 a year now.
What else will the unit do?  Will it play that recording that you
sometimes play at down-power, explaining the reduction in power?

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/