Re: Stations where the sun never sets

Greetings

Speaking of WJIB and recent DX conditons, the BIG 740 with the BIG Show was
coming in 4by4 last night in Salem Depot NH after 9PM.  Quite a change in
format after sunset with songs that had titles such as "This is What I Hate
About You". Under the current DX conditions, the flea power setting (6
watts I think) made the trip with just an occasional lightning crash to
affect my  listening pleasure. (As a DX'er I'm not particular about the
content).

Going back to the WMVU (900 Nashua) case of seeming to be on full power
after sunset the last few days...  If I can hear WJIB from Cambridge on
flea power some 25 miles or so away, I'm pretty sure then that WMVU was
operating at reduced power also.

John
Merrimack Valley NH

dan.strassberg@worldnet.att.net