DeSuze memorial

Carl DeSuze memorial service is this Saturday (May 9) at 10:00 am.
  Location is Trinity Church in Concord, MA.

I worked with Carl from 1969 thru 1973 when I would fill in on the morning
slot for Don Kent.   I will always remember the early summer mornings when
I'd be working on weather shows, and the sound of squealing tires would grow
louder outside the window.  It was Carl, racing to work, arriving "on air"
in the nick of time.

Bruce Schwoegler