Re: Broadcasting magazine

Bob P. wrote--
>...Broadcasting magazine is available from October, 1931. There are two
>microfilms for each year. The price has risen just a wee bit, however,
>it's now $208 per year or for two microfilms. Just a tad rich for my
>blood.

University Microfilms should be ashamed.  Btw, if you live in or near
Boston, numermous college libraries have the entire run of the magazine from
its first issue in 1931 to the present.  I use them at the Boston University
Library, but I believe Harvard also has them.  The Boston Public does not
have them all-- theirs start up in 1964, I think.