Re: Broadcasting magazine

- -- [ From: Robert W. Paine * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

 I just talked with University Microfilms and they still have
Broadcasting magazine available from October, 1931. There are two
microfilms for each year. The price has risen just a wee bit, however,
it's now $208 per year or for two microfilms. Just a tad rich for my
blood.
 If you live within travelling distance to Washington DC the FCC Library
has many years of the publication but I don't know what format these are
in.