Re: Adventure Car Hop/Ginsburger

- -- [ From: Robert W. Paine * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

 For those of us who were deprived - and I'm serious - what exactly was
the Ginsburger and how was it made?
 I first heard of Arnie Ginsburg around 1970 from the Cruisin' series
adverts on WMEX. I bought the 1961 album and was hooked. Just sorry I
didn't get to hear him live on WIMMEX, although I did hear his retro
weekends on 'BZ. That was about the same time Murray the K did his retro
thing on WNBC weekend afternoons, so I'd switch stations constantly.
Still Murray was much better on 1010 WINS.
 Another question: what are the lyrics to the Pal Mel Rock. I've been
trying since I got the album and I can't understand some of the words in
Arnie's part.
 Last question: Is Surf Nantasket's building still there? I'm sure the
club shut down long ago but I'd love to see where it was if I ever get
back to New England.
 So many memories, so little time.