Re: WBZ/WBZA Historic Site

Joe R. wrote--
>And I also think there ought to be a plaque at the Adventure Car Hop site.

Hey, there isn't even a plaque at the site of 1XE/WGI, our first radio
station.  When North Hall burnt down in 1972, the last vestiges of a great
little station were totally destroyed.  To my knowledge, Tufts has never
done thing one to comemmorate the pioneers of AMRAD, possibly because Harold
Power never got along with most of the Board of Directors at Tufts...