Re: MESSAGE ID: 1EC610858

On Tue, 28 Apr 1998 NORIAC@mln.lib.ma.us wrote:

> Could WUMB be announcing on May 5th that it (and the 91.9's on the Cape and
>  in Worcester) become satellites of U/Mass-Amherst's public radio station,
>  WFCR-FM, meaning that the WUMB network will simply be rebroadcasting the
>  programming of WFCR, perhaps under a "Massachusetts Public Radio"
>  "brand" name?

I wouldn't think so, since WFCR's programming duplicates a lot of WGBH
programming.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/