Re: let's be civil...

> I agree with most of this, except with the notion of ballgames on
music
> stations.  WBCN seems to be doing well with the Patriots....

Yeah, but because it's such a "good fit"....

Football only seems to interrupt the 'rgular format' on Sunday
afternnons and Monday nights, right?  I can't think that Sunday
afternnons is a great time for Rock formats generally....

And the Demo....young men....a perfect fit.

Can we think of any other format/sport combination that fits so well?